Men In Kilts strives to ensure that our web properties are accessible to everyone. Men In Kilts websites will either conform to WCAG 2.0 Level AA or the content be made available to Users on request in an equally effective and accessible alternative manner. This policy applies to all of Men In Kilts web content for both internal and external users.
Online Accessibility Policy
Men In Kilts has adopted the Worldwide Web Consortium Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.0, Level AA Conformance (WCAG 2.0 Level AA) as its goal for accessible Men In Kilts' websites. The guidelines and success criteria of WCAG 2.0 Level AA are organized around the following four principles which lay the foundation for users with disabilities to access and use web content. For a Men In Kilts website to be accessible under these principles, its content must be:
- Perceivable – Information and user interface components must be presentable to users in ways they can perceive.
- Operable – User interface components and navigation must be operable.
- Understandable – Information and the operation of user interface must be understandable.
- Robust – Content must be robust enough that it can be interpreted reliably by a wide variety of user agents, including assistive technologies.
Responding to Accessibility Issues
Recognizing the ongoing evolution of current web content and technologies, Men In Kilts has instituted the following process for addressing accessibility issues after they are reported:
- Acknowledge receipt of the issue in writing (via email) to the User raising the issue.
- Open an accessibility case for recording the issue and resulting action taken.
- Verify that the issue is an authentic accessibility issue.
- Treat all issues as important. Address any time-sensitive need of the User promptly (generally within a period of no greater than two business days), unless technology or work involved requires more effort, in which case the User will be promptly notified in writing of expected delivery.
Reporting Accessibility Issues
Please report any accessibility issues or content requests to:
Email: [email protected]
Men In Kilts Franchise
77 North Washington Street
Boston, MA 02114
It’s time to bring a friendly business to your neighborhood.
We’re here to answer all your questions and show you all the kilt-tastic benefits of a Men In Kilts Franchise.Request Info